125g casting sugar
125g brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
285g plain flour
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
As much chocolate cut up/ chocolate chips as you want!
Takes 15 minutes
1.Preheat your oven to gas mark 4, line two flat trays with baking paper to ensure your cookies don't stick. Make sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature.
2. Cream together your butter and both sugars until it is nice and smooth.
3. Whisk your eggs in a seperate bowl and add the vanilla.
4. Slowly pour the liquid into your mixture into it is well mixed and smooth.
5. Sift in your flour and bicarbonate of soda.
6. Mix together to form a thick consistency, make sure it is all well blended.
7. Add your chocolate chunk/chips and mix through.
8. Divide the mixture into same size balls and place on your baking paper spread far about so they dont blend together when cooking. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they are brown and appear to still be a little undercooked. The thing with cookies is that when they are removed and cooled they harden so you want them a little under done so they stay gooey. Leave to cool and eat!
There you have my gooey chocolate chunk cookies, super yummy and easy to make. Give it a go and let me know what you think. If you have any questions please ask :)